Personal note - (early) parental leave and minimal edition
Some fun news I hadn't shared yet: my wife and I are expecting our second daughter to arrive within a month! I've decided to make full use of Articulate's (my employer) generous policies and am taking some pro-active time off to get things in order.
There will be quite a few minimal issues the next few weeks and months, and maybe a week or two around the birth itself where I don't send anything. I hope y'all understand, family-first :-)
Breaches and leaks
- Ransomware takes down network of French IT giant Sopra Steria: link.
- Covid-19 vaccine-maker hit with cyberattack, data breach: link.
- Pharma giant Pfizer leaks customer prescription info, call transcripts: link.
- Georgia election data hit in ransomware attack: link.
- Montreal's STM public transport system hit by ransomware attack: link.
- Kleenheat customer names and addresses exposed in system breach: link.
- Albion Online game maker discloses data breach: link.
- WastedLocker ransomware hits Boyne Resorts ski resort operator: link.
Patch 'em if you got 'em
- New Google Chrome version fixes actively exploited zero-day bug: link.
- Seven mobile browsers vulnerable to address bar spoofing attacks: link.
- Nvidia tackles code execution flaws, data leaks in GeForce Experience: link.
- HPE fixes maximum severity remote auth bypass bug in SSMC console: link.
- Discord desktop app vulnerability chain triggered remote code execution attacks: link.