Personal note - minimal edition
Pre-paternity leave is still going on, so far no baby yet :-) Plenty of stuff to do though, so I'm sticking to the minimal edition. Cheers!
Breaches and leaks
- Finnish psychotherapy clinic discloses data breach, victims extorted: link.
- Donald Trump’s website briefly defaced by cryptocurrency scammers: link.
- FBI: Hackers stole government source code via SonarQube instances: link.
- Japanese nuclear agency warns of cyber attack, turns off email systems: link.
- Hacker is selling 34 million user records stolen from 17 companies: link.
- Enel Group hit by ransomware again, Netwalker demands $14 million: link.
- Google employees personal info exposed in law firm data breach: link.
- Security blueprints of many companies leaked in hack of Swedish firm Gunnebo: link.
- Home Depot blunder emails customer order info to strangers: link.