Yep, still minimal edition. Apoligies for the lack of full service everyone. It's for a good cause though :)
Breaches and leaks
- Animal Jam kids' virtual world hit by data breach, impacts 46M accounts: link.
- Info of 27.7 million Texas drivers exposed in Vertafore data breach: link.
- COVID-19 data-sharing app leaked healthcare worker info: link.
- Laptop maker Compal hit by ransomware, $17 million demanded: link.
- Steelcase furniture giant down for 2 weeks after ransomware attack: link.
- Microsoft engineer stole $10M, used colleagues as scapegoats: link.
- The North Face resets passwords after credential-stuffing attack: link.
- Stock photo service 123RF hit by data breach, 8.3M records for sale: link.
- RedDoorz hotel management has 5.8 million user records for sale on hacking forum: link.