Back in action, kind of :)
You might have guessed it: my sudden silence was due to the arrival of our second daughter \o/ Everything is going great: mom is recovering fast, daughter is doing well, and her big sister is very proud :-)
I'm slowly ramping up my productivity again. Today is a minimal issue, there might be a few more, but I hope to be back to normal service soon. Thanks for the patience everyone!
Breaches and leaks
- FireEye reveals that it was hacked by a nation state APT group: link.
- Foxconn electronics giant hit by ransomware, $34 million ransom: link.
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine documents accessed in EMA cyberattack: link.
- Hackers are selling more than 85,000 MySQL databases on a dark web portal: link.
- Recruitment giant Randstad hit by ransomware, sensitive data stolen: link.
- Hacker opens 2,732 PickPoint package lockers across Moscow: link.