I'm a bit short on time this week, so today will be a minimum issue. I hope you still enjoy it :-)
Breaches and leaks
- Colonial Pipeline cyberattack shuts down pipeline that supplies 45% of East Coast's fuel: link.
- Twilio discloses impact from Codecov supply-chain attack: link.
- Belgium’s government network goes down after massive DDoS attack: link.
- Peloton exercise bikes found exposing user data: link.
- U.S. Agency for Global Media data breach caused by a phishing attack: link.
- Ransomware gangs have leaked the stolen data of 2,100 companies so far: link.
- A student pirating software led to a full-blown Ryuk ransomware attack: link.
- Health care giant Scripps Health hit by ransomware attack: link.
- Swiss Cloud becomes the latest web hosting provider to suffer a ransomware attack: link.
- Data leak marketplaces aim to take over the extortion economy: link.