I'm afraid it's a minimal issue this week, and a day early. I'm currently in London for a conference and I want to take it all in :-) I've gathered the usual list of articles and stories I found interesting, just without the summaries. I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!
Breaches and leaks
- Toyota exposes car location of two million customers for ten years: link.
- Pharmacy services provider PharMerica was hacked, impacting 5.8 million patients: link.
- Discord discloses data breach after support agent got hacked: link.
- Tech giant ABB was breached: link.
- Capita warns customers that they should assume their data is stolen: link.
- AirBaltic exposes passenger information to other passengers: link.
- Data of 237.000 US gov employees breached: link.
- Philadelphia Inquirer operations disrupted after cyberattack: link.