It's a very busy week for me so today will be a minimal issue. I collect the articles I find most interesting as usual, but without the summaries. Have a good weekend everyone!
Breaches and leaks
- Shell becomes latest MOVEit victim: link.
- MOVEit vulnerability snags almost 200 victims, more expected: link.
- JumpCloud invalidates API keys to protect customers: link.
- Japan’s largest port stops operations after ransomware attack: link.
- Nickelodeon investigates data breach: link.
- Hacking crew claims cyberattack hitting global satellite systems: link.